Call for Papers
Synopsis and Goal
In the currently crowded landscape of conferences and events on these technologies, EWSDN has been focusing during the last years at bringing together, in a highly interactive event, researchers and practitioners at the leading edges of software-based networking, following a rather practical approach and seeking for being useful to establish links, technical exchanges and interactions among the community in Europe and beyond.
Contributions to the Workshop
We are generally interested in papers showing preliminary results, as well as consolidated results backed by experimentation. Also, we encourage submission of position papers bringing up innovative ideas. Topics for contributions include, but are not limited to, the following:
Advancements in SDN technology
- Network Virtualization and Slicing techniques.
- Northbound Interfaces.
- Advances in Intent programming.
- New switch architectures and software/hardware implementations supporting SDN.
- Debugging SDNs.
- Deployments of SDN and NFV solutions.
- Network Function Virtualization and SDN, network virtualization techniques.
- Coordinated control of NFV and SDN in one infrastructure.
- Interoperation of cloud architectures and SDN.
- Security applications over, implications of and enhancements to SDN.
- Industry challenges to SDN deployment.
Submission and Publication
Submission format is CPS Conference style, A4 format, of up to 6 pages, double column, 10pt font. Please use standard CPS conference proceedings template in A4 format. EWSDN submission will be managed using the EasyChair submission system.
EWSDN Workshop Proceedings will be submitted for indexing and publication to Xplore.